Farm-A-Yard is a movement (…have ya heard)! But we’re also backed by a team (Linda, Evan, Marsha & Criss) that’s available to help, teach, model, show, and lead. We offer a wide variety of free yard-farming knowledge, paid intensive courses, and consulting services. We also have some products and services to help you transform your yard into a yard-farm.
Currently featuring our Farm-A-Yard schwag at CafePress
Here’s a quick rundown of some of what we offer:
- Patreon campaign to support our offerings, especially our podcast, with its own reward levels
- Podcast (coming soon…)
- Yard-to-Farm to Feed your Family (Linda & Marsha)
- Ditch the Grass, Make Some Cash: YardFarming for Profit (Linda)
- Living Soil: get discounts on MicrobeMaker’s products (Evan)
- Farm-A-Yard Schwag — T-Shirts, sweatshirts, and more – help us spread the word (Criss, on CafePress, in-progress)
- A blog overflowing with tips, news, education and information (Marsha & Criss)
- A newsletter to help you remember to read our blog and for announcements for upcoming classes, courses, talks & public appearances, etc. (Marsha)
- An active Facebook presence with a strong community
- A Vimeo channel where we’re putting course and lecture highlights & more
- With even more coming soon…
We are committed to sharing best practices to grow the healthiest food, and sharing it with a real passion for people, family and our shared planet. We will solve the soil emergency, with a little help from our friends. We’re hoping that you’ll join us — together we can heal the soil, and close the gap between plenty of food and plenty of truly healthy nutritious food.