002 – Biodynamics, Demystified Part 1
with host Linda Borghi and guest Abby Porter
Abby Porter from the Josephine Porter Institute for Applied Biodynamics shares the history of Biodynamic methods and preparations. Abby’s mother, Josephine Porter, founded the Institute. First in a series about biodynamics with Abby Porter which describes the 7 principles of Biodynamic Agriculture.
Get Part 2: http://farm-a-yard.com/p002-2
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters. For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- https://jpibiodynamics.org/ – Josephine Porter Institute for Applied Biodynamics
- http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA327/English/BDA1958/Ag1958_index.html – Agriculture Course ebook at the Rudolf Steiner Archive
- www.pfeiffercenter.org/ – information on Dr. Ehrenfried Pfeiffer
- www.demeter-usa.org/ – Biodynamic certifying organization
- www.farm-a-yard.com/compost-tea/ – Information on Compost Tea recipe
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.