014 – For the Love of Gluten-Free Food
with host Linda Borghi and guest Carmela Decker
Carmela, a farmer’s market buddy of Linda’s, was born and raised in Italy before moving to the United States, and she caters and sells pre-made gluten-free meals, and discusses delicious and healthy food choices for people who have challenges with wheat products. Make sure you check out her website and facebook feed for some terrific eyecandy treats.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.