034 – The Flower Farmer
with host Linda Borghi and guest Lisa Ziegler
Why do vegetables love flowers? Lisa is an urban flower farmer and author rooted in a family of entrepreneurs and she shares her discoveries and successes that led her to write a book. So why do vegetables love flowers? Listen in and find out! You won’t want to miss this one! You’ll also learn about her Virtual Book Study! It’s Free! She is an awesome resource for gardeners who want to be successful growing without chemicals and the key roll that flowers play in the garden.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- https://www.thegardenersworkshop.com/product/vegetables-love-flowers-lisa-mason-ziegler/ – Order book & Virtual Book Study signup:
- http://www.ascfg.org – Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers
- http://localflowers.org – Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers
- Watch the documentary: _LOCAL FLOWERS, LOCAL FARMERS_ on both the ASCFG & Local Flowers sites.
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.