015 – Episode- Native Wisdom
with host Linda Borghi and guest Courtni Hale
Courtni is a graduate of American University, travelled in South America, studied under a Native American shaman and is apart of the seed sovereignty movement. Linda and Courtni bring vast knowledge together into bite size pieces for the everyday practice and application in the typical yard farm. We can all advance the solutions to the important food related issues facing our world today by learning from the dedicated folks interviewed in these podcasts Learn more about incorporating native american tradition, keyhole gardening and Linda’s famous cucumber roller coaster trellis into your yard farm!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters. For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farm-a-yard.com/p010/ The Biodynamic Summer: Rhythm of the Seasons with Linda Borghi & Stewart Lundy
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.