011 – Farming Intentionally
with host Linda Borghi
This is Linda’s most surprising and empowering podcast yet! She shares the easiest way to be a yard farmer and the most critical practice to guarantee your success. You’re never going to guess!! Learn how to germinate the most important “seeds” first and what those are.
She tells her personal story of learning about the power of intention and the principle of energy following thought. Linda shares from the heart about her intention for this movement. You don’t want to miss this one!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- Book: Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.
The shownotes includes an Amazon affiliate link for the book. It doesn’t cost you more, and the royalty is low.