016 – Canning and Preserving: Capturing the August Sky
with Linda Borghi
“Fresh, summer tomatoes, fruit, green beans…I wanted to have that taste in February. I also wanted the taste of love in a jar”, says Linda who has been canning to capturing the August sky for many years. Learn the details of Linda’s efficient one step process and how to have an outdoor canning station to capture your own unique taste of summer!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.