017 – Preparing for the Fall Season on a Biodynamic Farm
with host Linda Borghi and guest Stewart Lundy
What an exciting interview! Stewart and Linda discuss what preparing for fall looks like when using biodynamic methods. The shift in the fall, is about reaping the harvest but also about the importance of opening the earth to breathe. You can learn the techniques, but more importantly, learn why it is SO valuable to build the health of your soil. Vital practices like these grow plant relationships for producing nutrient dense food. You can do the same even with a 3×3 plot! Experience what “life force” in food tastes like when you grow your own veggies! There will be no turning back! You’re invited to the Perennial Roots Farm Workshop in Virginia, Friday October 20th! Save the Date, details below.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- www.PerennialRootsFarm.com – Learn to make the Biodynamic Preparation 500 to take home at Stewart’s workshop!
- Facebook event invitation – pending!
- www.farm-a-yard.com/compost-tea/ Compost Tea in a Box-10% discount http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.