018 – Let’s Meet Farm-A-Yard Co-Founder Marsha
with host Linda Borghi and guest Farm-A-Yard Co-Founder Marsha Howe
Linda and Marsha are like 2 peas in a pod and share the firm conviction that everyone, everywhere, needs good healthy nutritious food, every day. Marsha supports the grow-your-own local food movement in her area, teaches healthy cooking and eating classes, and since she lives in an apartment, Marsha has negotiated with others in her area to grow in public spaces. Both grandmothers share the firm conviction that grass is a waste of gas, and that everyone has something better to do with their time than mow a lawn. The Farm-A-Yard movement wouldn’t be the same without our balance of Linda’s East Coast Chutzpah and Marsha’s West Coast Mellow. Welcome Marsha, co-Founder of Farm-A-Yard.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters. For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-farm-a-yard-podcast/id1276181255 – Subscribe, download, and rate us on iTunes!
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.