026 – Putting Your Yard to Bed
with host Linda Borghi
How do you put a yard farm to bed for the winter? Linda shares about her passion to take care of the soil. The earth likes to be covered all the time. Learn some ways to keep the soil covered. Why? Because we are growing more than plants, we are actually growing soil the year round. What we do in this season will make a big difference when it’s time to plant again in the spring!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.