046 – Driving to Work With My Engineers
With host Linda Borghi and guests Jonathan Aisoni and Jeremy Borghi
Linda’s nephews know where their food comes from thanks to Aunt Linda’s passion for growing food and instilling the value and skills necessary!. Listen in for Linda’s exciting announcement about a Tiny House Community with an Air BNB where people can come to learn to grow food and the values of simple living! These enlightened young men are Linda’s design engineers for this community and are excited to help Linda’s dreams come true!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
Please support our podcast at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- Sponsor: Raising Chickens in Your Backyard course on Udemy $9.99 coupon – http://revx.me/fay041
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.