012 – Building The Healing Farm Community
with host Linda Borghi and guest Kai Cole, Tribe Architect
Meet an incredible woman who loved building with blocks from the age of 5, and now designs and creates spatial healing environments for people to thrive in. Her journey through Calculus and Fluid Dynamics brought her to major in Architecture. Her career title: Tribe Architect. Little did she know that her journey and calling would bring her to design and develop the vision of the 100 acre Healing Farm in Hudson Valley, NY.
Kai is also a Radio Host in NY City and now the Healing Farm is launching Healing Farm Radio!
Find out what this superhero gal realized was most important in order to make your best crafted designs happen.
Kai loves creating spaces for people to grow and heal, Healing Farm is home to diverse energizing and restorative opportunities including Biodynamic farming education. At the Cosmic Communityfest running August 4-6, 2017, participants can learn how to draw a labyrinth with Linda and so much more! Don’t miss Stewart Lundy, from Perennial Roots Farm, show you how to make an Orgone Box to germinate your seeds!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters. For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- https://www.facebook.com/nyhealingfarm/ The Healing Farm
- http://www.cosmiccommunityfest.com/ – August 4-6, 2017, Annual festival with live & livestreamed online workshops
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.