010 – The Biodynamic Summer: The Rhythm of the Garden
with host Linda Borghi and guest Stewart Lundy
If you are curious about homeopathic practices in Biodynamic farming, you will be fascinated by this interview. These two seasoned biodynamic farmers share their experiences of gardening and farming in harmony with the rhythm of the seasons, and how they practice a culture of sharing and spreading nature’s abundance. Learn about the earth breathing, planting by the biodynamic Stella Natura calendar, and “planting intention” in the stirring and applying of the biodynamic preparations. Also learn how your intention affects living systems and water when Stewart shares his own shocking experiment! To apply biodynamics practices and benefits to your yard doesn’t require understanding the science behind it all, only your desire and will to take action!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters. For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- Upcoming Farm-A-Yard workshop with Stewart Lundy, in October 2017, details to come! Get on our email list to get notified!!
- https://jpibiodynamics.org/ Josephine Porter Institute
- www.stellanatura.com Stella Natura Planting Calendar
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.