with host Linda Borghi
In this episode I am speaking with Kathy Puffer and she was the first home in the country to have a biodigester in her basement. Yup….organic waste into the belly of the beast which then produces gas. Let’s find out more and get our waste producing gas for all of us.
This podcast is made possible by Farm-a-Yard’s Mighty Network at Seed.farm-a-yard.com
Come and Check it Out!
More Resources from Kathy:
- Kathy’s website https://www.hvvf.net/
- Open sourced Biogas designs http://solarcities.eu/downloads
- The Puffers Homestead https://upstatehouse.com/homestead-tillson-vertical-farming/
- A collection of wonderful biogas projects and design ideas https://www.facebook.com/groups/497662233751007/
- PPAF where she volunteers for (videos) www.ppafountation.org
- Non profit she volunteers for Kote de Fer Haiti https://www.facebook.com/lasous.marion1/
- TH Culhane non profit www.solarcities.solutions
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.