013 – Creating Pollinator-Friendly Lawns
with host Linda Borghi and guest Leslie Inman
Bees aren’t the only critters who need our help! Join Linda & Leslie in a discussion of how native pollinating insects need native plants to thrive, how insects feed birds and bats, etc. and help form a foundational layer of our food web and ecosystem. How do you start building a native pollinator refuge? Let us help!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- FOLLOW Leslie (don’t friend unless you know her) at https://www.facebook.com/LeslieNelsonInman
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.