037 – A Journey Through The Blood Types
with host Linda Borghi and Farm-A-Yard co-founder Marsha Howe
Whole food are foundational to healing and maintaining wellness. Learn why your blood type identity plays an important role when choosing the best foods for your blood type. This information is a tool that can help you maximize your well being through food choices.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
Please support our podcast at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- www.dadamo.com/ Eat Right for Your Blood Type by Dr. Peter J. A’damo
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.