038 – A Journey Through Blood Types- Part 2
with host Linda Borghi and Farm-A-Yard co-founder, Marsha Howe
Part 2 of this journey identifies foods that act like medicine for your blood type as well as foods that should be avoided when wanting to maximize your health and longevity. Also learn the personality and preferred exercise characteristics that match different blood types. Could these tools help you heal and thrive?
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
Please support our podcast at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- www.dadamo.com/ Eat Right for Your Blood Type by Dr. Peter J. A’damo
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.