023 – Food Waste & Red Wigglers
with host Linda Borghi
Linda’s experience with what an intimate relationship with waste looks like.
Find out why 50% of food today is wasted and an innovative, easy solution.
Hear the wisdom of a dedicated worm farmer!
This podcast is made possible by funding from our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- https://www.redwormcomposting.com/ How to start your own worm bin.
- https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard– Pitch in to support our work
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.