028 – Gardening Biodynamically for 45 Years
with host Linda Borghi and guest Charlotte Anthony
Charlotte grew up close to the land and working in the garden. She connected to the earth and learned to grow biodynamically. She knows first hand, the important connection of soil microbes to our health and that this growing method can produce nutrient dense food. Learn from the experts as Linda and Charlotte share some experiences in this Part 1 of 2 episodes.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.