031 – A Clean Slate
with host Linda Borghi
Why do we need to “clean the slate”, be daring and grow some of what we want to eat?
Linda gives us some very compelling reasons. Besides, you can grow just 100 square feet of garden and save yourself $700.00 a year at the grocery store!
Learn the simple steps to plan your garden now, even learn an easy way to figure out how much produce your family eats now and how much you would need to grow.
New motto: “Grow it, why mow it!” Start small and you will get hooked! Grow your own personal food security. Learn how to sow, eat, repeat! We are only one seed away!!
Listen to this podcast and start your garden plan today!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farm-a-yard.com/contact-us/ send Linda your questions
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.