044 – The Missing Ingredient: Love, Music & Laughter
with host Linda Borghi
Update on Linda’s exciting month (and crazy schedule) during our Grow It Don’t Mow It – 30 Days to Starting a Successful Yard Farm! So what does Love, Music & Laughter have to do with yard farming?
Linda still keeps farmers hours, waking up at 4:00 am. Listen to Linda’s perspective on life, where everyone has the right to do what they love, with lots of music and laughter!
You won’t want to miss this episode!
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
Please support our podcast at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.