006 – Biodynamics…It’s What’s for Dinner
with host Linda Borghi and guest Stewart Lundy
Stewart Lundy, of Perennial Roots Farm in eastern Virginia farms, is serious about applied biodynamic agriculture and has created a rich fertile farm with his partner Natalie. They heard about Biodynamics on a trip to Italy and returned to the U.S and began to practice on their farm in 2010. Bringing Biodynamics “down to earth”, Stewart shows how it works for him. Unique tips on saving seeds.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://www.perennialroots.com/ – Perennial Roots Farm- Steward Lundy
- https://jpibiodynamics.org/ – Josephine Porter Institute-(Field Spray)
- https://www.biodynamics.com/ – Biodynamic Association
- http://www.earthlegacyagriculture.com/category/home/more-about-us/ – Hugh Courtney
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.