005 – Biodigesting Close to Home
with host Linda Borghi and guest Maria Blon
Maria Blon is a speaker, author and teacher who launched the “HEART in Haiti School” after the hurricane in 2010. Gardens and Moringa trees are grown at the school to teach the children how to grow and feed themselves. This oasis includes a biodigester. There is no garbage pick up in Haiti. Now with the biodigester to process all their garbage, they also generate energy for the school.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Farm-A-Yard Movement Community on Facebook
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.