009 – Time For Food Ownership: Germinating the Neighborhood With Food!
with host Linda Borghi and guest Diana Pieri
Diana Pieri has been farming her yard for just 1 year and she is already infecting her neighborhood with food! Diana’s enthusiasm for growing food is infectious; she has had amazing results, changing her life after cancer, and now changing her neighborhood, and absolutely loving it. She was introduced to Farm-A-Yard as a fan of Evan Folds and his “Compost Tea in a Box”. Now she’s spreading food and compost tea everywhere! This is the one “bug” we hope EVERYONE catches.
This podcast is made possible by funding by our Patreon supporters.
For extra free content or to become a patron please see us at https://www.patreon.com/FarmAYard
- https://www.facebook.com/GrowingEveryMeal/ Diana’s Facebook Page “Gem Farm Fun”
- http://farmayard.podbean.com/ – Podcast webpage
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmayard/ – Facebook Movement Community
- http://farm-a-yard.com – Join the Movement, get on our email list and check out our blog
- https://www.facebook.com/letsfarmyouryard/ – Our Facebook Like Page
- https://www.youtube.com/user/lborghi1?&ab_channel=Farm-a-Yard – Our YouTube channel
- Compost Tea in a Box (bring your own bucket version): http://www.microbemakers.com/growing-products/brew-bundles/compost-tea-in-a-box-byob.html use coupon code Farm-A-Yard for 10% off
- Related episode: Save Our Soil with Linda & Evan Folds: http://farm-a-yard.com/p003/
Music credit: “Insomnia” by John Sheehan. Used with permission.